“I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” Ephesians 4:1-3
We will prioritize outdoor gatherings, and in the case of inclement weather, we will move indoors. The live stream will be available online.
Outdoor Worship Gathering
- All attendees must answer “NO” to a series of screening questions.
- We strongly encourage you to maintain 6ft physical distance from other parties.
- We strongly encourage you to wear a mask when unable to maintain 6ft physical distance from other parties.
- One person/unit in each restroom at a time.
Indoor Worship Gathering
- We will limit the number of seats available and will utilize a Community Group rotation system to determine attendees.
- Maintaining 6ft physical distance from other parties is required.
- Masks are required at all times. Masks will be provided as needed.
- All attendees will have to answer “No” to a series of screening questions.
- We will clean all worship areas prior to Sunday and following gatherings.
- To facilitate ventilation, doors will be open and the heat/fan will be on.
- We will dismiss everyone by section at the end of service.
- No Harvest Kids/Students programming will be provided.