Until further notice, we have canceled our corporate gatherings and in-person community group meetings. Please join us for worship as we post our services online (link below).
“Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.”John 14:27
- We encourage everyone to join us weekly as we post services here on the website.
- We encourage community groups to continue meeting through the use of technology as well as continue reaching out individually to one another through the week.
- We encourage everyone to honor our authorities and follow the law.
- We encourage everyone to take the necessary precautions in order to keep yourself and our community healthy.
- A Guide for Local Christian Leaders in the Time of the Coronavirus
- Family Resources for Covid-19
- The Briefing Podcast: Apple Podcasts – Website
- The World and Everything In It Podcast: Apple Podcasts – Website
- Love Your Neighbor Flyer
- Video Devotionals During COVID-19 from the Biblical Counseling Coalition
- We hope these 5 min or less daily devotionals by Curtis Solomon at the Biblical Counseling Coalition will be an encouragement to. He has been doing these for about 2 weeks since COVID-19 really started to affect our lives. We pray God will continue to work in your heart through these videos.
- Holy Week 2020 Resources
- Free New Book From John Piper – Coronavirus and Christ
- 7 Ways to Live on Mission During COVID-19 Quarantine
We want help find ways for us to know each other’s needs and care for one another as Christ as cared for us. Please click the boxes below if you need help or are willing to help.
We are utilizing Zoom to host virtual meetings. If you don’t already have the app, you will be prompted to install it when you click your link. Zoom supports iPhone, Android, iPad, Windows and Mac.
You can access your meeting room for your community group below. Your community group leader will provide you with a password to use when prompted.